Tuesday 12 April 2011

Seeking guidance in Dark Days


Lord
The path ahead is very dark and I can not see my way.
I have no idea of where I am headed or what I am going to do.
I hope that I am following your will, I feel in my heart that I am.
Lord I know it is important for me to have faith in you and I do.
Right now my path is very rocky and other paths are very tempting.
Lord I ask for your guidance in these hard times more now than ever before.
Please help me to stay close to you through all the difficult times
knowing that no matter how hard things get that you are always here for me.
You said seek and you shall find - I am searching now Lord,
Knock and the door will be opened,  - Lord I am knocking.
grant me the ability to hear your words and do as your will desires me to.
Lord I ask you to come into my life now and fill me with the strength I need to carry on.
Lord I know you are with me, you will never leave me alone.
and I know you will shine a light on my tomorrows.
I thank you Lord for all you have done for me and know
 there are lessons I need to learn and I thank you for your guidance.

Amen

2 comments:

  1. Marni is smiling while reading this... Thank you Ms. Ally ............. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smiles thanks so much... may God bless you hugs

    ReplyDelete