Thursday 14 April 2011

A seed of Love



Lord

Even when I turn away from you you have kept your hand out stretched to me.
You unfalteringly watch over me, even when I close my mind to you, you never abandon me.
You constant guidance is always there for me even when I choose not to listen.
Often the ways of the world take over and cloud my judgement,
 I am blinded to the things you are showing me.
It is hard to understand that you really are there when I look at all that is going on in this world.
The pain and the suffering that is every where, help me to understand Lord that you are our Saviour,
That if people turn to you and ask for your guidance you will guide us.
The world has turned away from your words just as I am tempted to do.
I ask you Lord to help me to be able to see clearly what it is you need me to do. 
You are happy if I give you a single second of honest prayer,
turning that second into a seed of love, help me to spread that love through your name.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment